Are you stuck for ideas of what to give the kids this Easter? Do you want to be a little creative and get them something special?
Here are 10 fantastic and just simply delightful ideas of what you can get the kids this Easter, to help make the day extra special and create lasting memories! And it’s no secret our friends at Target have really come through with the goods this year…
- Winter Pyjamas – coming into the cooler weather, it’s a great idea to get the kids a pair of snuggly warm winter PJs. If you need to buy them anyway, why not give them as a gift for Easter instead?
2. Slippers/Ugg Boots – warm slippers are another nice winter gift great for the kids. The shops always have lots of great bunny rabbit style slippers and colourful Ugg boots. Why not put a chocolate Easter bunny in the ugg boot, and put at the end of the kids’ bed so they have a wonderful surprise when they wake up!
3. Dressing Gown – what better to pair with a pair of slippers, then a dressing gown! If your child maybe has a favourite TV character, or colour, there are lots of different dressing gown options at major retailers to choose from.
4. Themed Easter bag/bucket – there are lots of great Easter bags, buckets, and baskets that are perfect for the kids to take out on an Easter egg hunt in the garden! Some fantastic bags out there are personalised with your child’s name too, so it makes it even more exciting for the kids to keep and use each year.
5. Easter Egg Carton – fill up an empty egg carton with lots of little mini gifts! This is a great idea if you’re on a budget, and don’t want to give the kids too much chocolate. Add in some mini chocolate eggs, a little mini chick or bunny toy, or a hot wheels car for boys, maybe a bunny themed crayon or little add on to get them excited about Easter!
Image: Mini Piccolini
6. Easter Plaster Painting Packs – why not let the kids spend part of their Easter painting up a storm! These little plaster painting packs are inexpensive, and a great activity to keep the kids busy. Then at the end they get to keep their works of art, and you can write the year they painted them on the back.
7. Easter Crayons – These Easter themed crayons are a great little inexpensive option to give the kids. Package up in a little bag with a colouring book, and they have an activity they can do over the Easter weekend!
8. Carrot Bubble Wands – another cheap idea is to buy some large orange bubble wands, and add a strip of green crepe paper to the handle end, so it looks just like a carrot! Another fun little activity for the kids to get outside and play with this Easter.
Image: Pinterest Karaspartyideas.com
9. Easter Cupcake Baking Set – this is a great ‘pre-Easter’ gift idea to do a couple of days before Easter too. Why not try baking some cupcakes or cookies with the kids! You can package up a little baking tray, wooden spoon, cookie cutter, sprinkles and mini Easter eggs for toppings, and have a bit of a baking afternoon! Let them make a mess, and create some yummy works of art!
10. Easter Hamper – These hampers are a nice idea for both kids or adults. They can include a little chocolate, but also other things like toys or colouring in books for the kids, or some wine, bath bombs or soaps for adults.
11. Mask & Cape Set – Superbunnies – perfect! These fantastic Cape & Mask sets from Target are such a cute idea and are so afforable as a gift. And they have made the for girls and boys!
Image: Target Australia
12. Egg Cups – Bed Bath and Table this year have a range of cut little themed egg cups for the kids – these are a great little gift they can use every year for their Easter breakfast